Tuesday 15 September 2015

Diy#self made diy pearl shoes#makeover

Hi friends..i had an old pair of pink bellies which i thought of throwing it before but then i thought of doing something creative so i tried it n see my old boring bellies looked so chic n beautiful..thnk god i didnot throw them
Here are the steps its very easy
1.TAKE A CLOTH OF CONTRASTING COLOR.HERE I HAVE AN CUT OUT LEFT OF MY JEANS WHICH I USED FOR OTHER DIY SO I TOOK IT.



2.i made an outline with pen n cut the cloth as per design in bellies that is somewhat bow shape.

Here i got it done
3.now the next step i put fevicol on my bellies n stuck this bow shapef cloth on it.

 
It looks like this

4.then i took a white pearl n stuck on ig so make it more beautiful

Voila i hv done it

5.complete make ovet of my old simple belliez to a beautiful pearl belly.

I hope u all like it pl share ur ideas also with me.For any questions pl ask in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment