Friday 12 February 2016

AMAZING DIYS AND CLEVER WAYS TO REFASHION YOUR OLD SHIRTS INTO NEW DRESS

CLEVER WAYS TO REFASHION YOUR OLD SHIRTS INTO NEW DRESS

BY ROMA SINGH

I have to say, I normally get very intimidated when it comes to projects that involve sewing. I tend to steer away from them, but after my hunt for different ways to customize your clothes, I am really quite inspired! Most of these are very easy, in fact, a lot of them don’t even require a needle or thread; just a few creative folds, knots, and cuts. I’m anxious to go through my closet and see what I can make out of some of my old things. My husband may also be missing a few shirts once I’m done, but I doubt he’ll notice.

Spring Into Summer

11wonderful Ideas to Refashion shirt into Chic Top11 25 Inspirational Ideas for Transforming Your Old Shirts
Many of the amazing designs you see below are just the ticket for a wonderful spring and summer season. Transform that boring old business shirt into a pretty and playful sleeveless top, or perhaps get creative with the cutting to open out the back of an old T-Shirt – there really is so much you can do with almost nothing to work with at all!
11wonderful Ideas to Refashion shirt into Chic Top10
We’d highly recommend trying any of the designs you see below – all of which have been tried and tested for pure brilliance! However, we’d also love to hear about your own ideas and experiments, so feel free to be as creative as you like and see what you can come up with! Combine a few of the ideas below into a single garment to make something truly unique and wonderful – you’d be amazed how much life there is in those old clothes yet!
11wonderful Ideas to Refashion shirt into Chic Top9
10-refashion-ideas-from-old10


diy lace shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment