Saturday 29 August 2015

DIY#FASHION TIP#TURN YOUR BASIC WHITE SHOES INTO CHIC STUDDED STYLISH SHOES#

WE ALL MUST BE HAVING WHILE SPORTS SHOES,SNEAKERS OR SOMETHING OTHER SINCE OUR SCHOOL TIMES.
LETS MAKE IT LITTLE INTERESTING AND FUN BY ADDING GOLDEN STUDS AND SEE HOW YOUR BASIC SHOES TURN INTO CHIC SMARTY SHOES.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLLOW.
PL LIK AND COMMENT IF U LIKE YOU CAN SHARE UR DIYS ALSO IF U HAVE...
Studded Converse (easiest DIY ever!!)I grew up wearing converse, and this past year I got a major craving for a white pair. I found these gold pyramid studs with a flat base on Etsy,and I knew they would be so cute on a pair of chucks!
I usually avoid studs, because they really tear up your fingers trying to put them on with the traditional method. So with some heavy-duty glue, these flat back studs were my perfect solution.111The DIY is simple. You'll need around 40 studs per shoe (unless your shoe size is drastically different- I wear a 7.5) and some E6000 glue. This glue is the toughest we've ever found. In a well-ventilated area (outdoors if it's nice!) glue your studs onto the outer edges of your shoe, working your way from the bottom to the top. Allow the glue to dry for 24 hours before wearing them. Save a few extra studs in case you lose one at some point. If any are going to fall off they'll probably go in the first day or two! I've worn mine for four days so far and I only lost one stud. And luckily, it was a pretty easy repair job. :)
This technique can absolutely be used on leather boots, purses or backpacks too. I highly recommend it, as it is much easier on your hands and much less time-consuming than using traditional studs.

Studded Converse (easiest DIY ever!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment